"I call them my little butterflies. They flew in just long enough to steal a part of my heart, and then flew away to Heaven."

Friday, July 13, 2012

Crocheted Shell Gown


This is a new open backed micro-preemie gown pattern I tried out a week or so ago.  This pattern, like the boy's kimono pattern posted a couple of days ago, is very easy and quick to make. 


I should say that I did add an additional 5 or 7 rows to this one I made.  I felt that the pattern was just too short and didn't look right until I made it longer.

The pattern calls for 2 buttons on the back, but I believe I'm going to add ribbon ties to this one (at the neck and waist).  In the future, I may even crochet the ties (similar to the boys pattern posted prior to this one).

You can see and print this pattern at the following link:

http://www.angels4preemies.com/micropreemiegowncapset.html

No comments:

Post a Comment