"I call them my little butterflies. They flew in just long enough to steal a part of my heart, and then flew away to Heaven."

Monday, October 15, 2012

150 Hats to Hospital in Savannah, Georgia

Just a quick update to let everyone know that a HUGE box of 150 crocheted hats was shipped last Thursday to the St. Joseph-Candler Hospital in Savannah, GA.  Our contact nurse there let me know that the box arrived on Saturday!

I had mistakenly being saying this was another NICU....actually, this is considered a Special Care Nursery.

We are currently working on a few Angel Ensembles in larger sizes to send their way also.

More updates to come over the next few days...I'm currently putting together a donation of Angel Ensembles for a hospital in Binghamton, NY....details on that later. :)

Thanks again for everyone's support!

No comments:

Post a Comment