"I call them my little butterflies. They flew in just long enough to steal a part of my heart, and then flew away to Heaven."

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Donations from Annie in NJ


What a sweet surprise to receive another package of extra teeny, tiny hats made by Annie in New Jersey.  This is the second batch of items we have received from Annie. 

We are now gearing up to send out our third official box(es) of donated items.  Now that we have two (possibly soon to be three) NICU's to supply, it always seems to be a busy time here in my home as I sort and assemble items to be sent to each hospital.

Grandma's Promise continues to grow and provide more and more items for premature babies.  Our crafters certainly have BIG hearts, working hands and giving spirits.

THANK YOU ANNIE for your part in this ministry!!!  There would be no Grandma's Promise without you and all the other crafters on board!

Blessings,
Theresa (aka Grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment