"I call them my little butterflies. They flew in just long enough to steal a part of my heart, and then flew away to Heaven."

Friday, July 18, 2014

Donations Heading to Indiana

It's been a long while since I last posted an update.  It has become increasingly difficult to find hospitals that will accept our donations of Angel Ensembles.  It can be very frustrating to know that the need for these items is always present in this world, but finding ways to get the items "in the door" can often be impossible.

Today is a good day, and I'm happy to report that 16 complete Angel Ensembles was shipped to a hospital in Indiana.

In my excitement to actually have a hospital happy to receive our Angel Ensembles, I forgot to take a photo before my dear hubby took the box with him today to mail.

As always, I'll report any new updates as they occur.

Blessings,
Theresa
Grandma's Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment